Instructions for requesting a visa invitation letter
To obtain a visa letter of invitation for LibOCon 2019, please send an e-mail to Ismael Olea at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state what date you need the letter of invitation by. You'll find more details about the visa procedure at the visa application section.
Please cut and paste the following into the e-mail and provide all the answers:
- Name and address of the embassy or consulate general where you will apply for the visa.
- Full name, as it appears on the passport.
- Last name.
- Pronoun (he or she).
- Living place address.
- Name and address of workplace.
- Dates of stay in the city where the event will take place (check in date - check out date).
- Name and address of the place of stay.
- Links that show your involvement in LibreOffice and The Document Foundation (membership, blog, commits, mailing list archives, etc).
- Reasons to be at the event, your motivation, main contribution to LibreOffice or related communities and the title of your talk, if you have one accepted.
- Date of birth.
- Passport number.
Ismael will e-mail you your invitation letter as soon as possible.